Manage rent house with OtherHome.
The annual cost savings?
OTHERHOME Pty, the only share house company in Adelaide . Ltd.
- Difficulty communicating with tenants.
- Difficulty communicating with real estate.
- Legal liability that is difficult to discern due to complex documents and conversations in real estate
- Situations that are too difficult to communicate aggressive requirements to real estate.
- Inspection fees and hidden fees charged without even attempting.
- Persistent overdue rent
- Don’t know after house damage
- Difficulty finding tenants due to frequent moving
- Accumulation of damage due to long vacant rooms.
- Increased interior and home repair costs required by real estate
- Tenants run away at night with furniture
- Administrative proceedings and litigation disputes
How difference between OtherHome and Realestate
- Mates move through the various procedures
- The OtherHome has all liability
- Landlord Liability
- All legal fees are borne by the landlord
- Conduct periodic OtherHome inspection
- Any expenses not charged
- When moving, during inspections carried out renewal
- Every time charges
- Even without tenants,
- OtherHome pays the promised monthly rent
- Vacancies caused
- No responsibility rent
- Handyman Hot Standby
- Important maintenance treatment within 24 hours
- The only employment contracts and real estate handyman
- The frustration of having to attend a handyman schedule
- Replacement of various water, shower, furniture, doors required,
- Not charged in addition to the direct costs (buy at burnings)
- Occurred tenant requirements
- Charge after replacing $ 100 – $ 1,000
- Gardner hired professional management common garden,
- pay at OtherHome
- Gardner contracted with real estate available,
$100-150 paid per case
- To communicate any time
- In addition to the work and time we communicate.
- Want to communicate normally only emails
- Only within working hours
- There is no rent brokerage fee.
- No additional costs Rental condition.
- 10 ~ 15% Rent fee charged
- It occurs in various hidden fees, depending on the home state